Jay's text freaked me out: "Sorry but i will need to give x a bath... you will see why when you get home." I instantly jumped to conclusions as I raced home from a church meeting: Was it blood? Poop? Vomit?? Each possibility held an "ewww" factor I wasn't particularly looking forward to dealing with.
When I came in the door, however, I never expected to meet a smiling face like this:
Here's a photo in better light:
While Jay was busy with Leo, Xavier had grabbed some of his markers and made himself look like Darth Maul (from "Star Wars," of course... do you see the resemblance?). Xavier calls his look "Scribble Face" and is quite proud of his handiwork--he didn't even use a mirror (does that make it more impressive??). He also scribbled on his tummy, hands and feet... what a squirrel!
Sigh.
So glad it WASN'T blood or poop or vomit... and so, so, so glad Xav used washable markers and not Sharpies. It did scrub right off, thankfully :) A night we will never forget in our house!



No comments:
Post a Comment